Sunday, March 15, 2009

2009 Debut Authors Challenge

~~ completed ~~

I decided to join another challenge for this year which is hosted by The Story Siren. Basically the goal is to read a set number of YA or MG novels from debut authors published this year.

I've read some Young Adult novels in the past but thought this challenge would be a good way to read more from this genre. Since I'm starting late with this challenge, I'll try to go for at least 10 books. Below is a list of titles I'm interested in reading after reading reviews on the YA blogs listed on my sidebar. I'll add on more later. Now I have to go out and get some of these to start reading!

1. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

2. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

3. The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King

4. Dull Boy by Sara Cross

5. Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard

6. Never Slow Dance With A Zombie by E. Van Lowe



10. The Agency by Y.S. Lee


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu