Thursday, October 29, 2009

Loop dress

If books were dresses...

(a weekly post where I create fashionable wear with book cover art)

Loop
by Koji Suzuki

Published: 2005

I just finished reading the horror-paranormal-thriller Ring by Koji Suzuki (review will be up soon). The Ring is so eerie and just right for the Halloween season. I was so impressed with it that I'm going to continue with the trilogy and read Spiral next. But, today's book fashion is featuring the last of the storyline, Loop.


Description from amazon.com:
The conclusion of Suzuki's Ring trilogy is a highly cerebral metaphysical thriller--one that once again turns the story inside out in a self-referential swirl not unlike the one that gives rise to consciousness itself.

Ring Trilogy:
Ring - my review
Spiral
Loop

*source for silhouette
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu