Friday, May 21, 2010

Ten Little Zombies by Regina Riley


Ten Little Zombies
-a haiku tale of destruction
by Tonia Brown

Ten little zombies
Lumbering down my dirt road
Trebuchet works great!

Nine little zombies
Shuffling their way to my house
Arrow through the eye

Eight little zombies
Groaning along my driveway
Trap squashes a corpse

Seven walking dead
Wandering in the backyard
Glad I dug that pit

Six little zombies
Moaning outside my front door
Shotgun to the face

Five living dead guys
Knocking at my windowsill
Crowbar smashes skull

Four little zombies
Staggering inside my house
Hatchet severs neck

Three little zombies
Chase me slowly up the stairs
Sharp knife in the eye

Two groaning corpses
Teeth snapping to eat my flesh
Broken chair to brain

One little zombie
Has pinned me in the corner
Ouch! That really hurt!

Two little zombies…

~*~

Happy Zombies in May

~*~


* image source from Ten Little Zombies by Andy Rash

* do you have zombies on your site this month?

* Tonia is the author of The Blooming - a novella that is an erotic zombie story set on a remote island out in the Atlantic ocean, near the Polynesian area.



* Tonia Brown aka Regina Riley will be featured for her steampunk ebook Clockworks and Corsets during SteamPink week.



* this might be deja vu for some of you - i re-posted ;-D

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu