Thursday, March 17, 2011

keyhole: shapeshifters


Alice then realized that she didn't have a clue as to what or who she was looking for.

When she turned to ask one of the werewolves they were gone.

Most curious.

So, Alice went to the next door and looked through the keyhole only to find this...

The Strangeling says...
Oracle Next up - I have just confirmed the upcoming cover art for my new oracle deck, so you can get a sneak peek of the cover! (see above)

Coming later this year, from Blue Angel Publishing - (same folks who published my Oracle of Shadows and Light), I am very excited about this deck!

This deck will feature my Animal paintings - I'm a big animal lover and am really happy to showcase all of the paintings I've done featuring animals over the past couple of years. From ferrets, wolves, and cats, to dragons, insects, bats and squid!

All sorts of animals are represented - from traditional favourites to more obscure magical and even Pre-Historic creatures.


Oracle of the Shapeshifters
tarot deck
created by the Strangeling

Release date: later this year


~*~

* on my want list, how about you?

~^o^~ Alice in WhoLand schedule ~^o^~


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu